Randolph County School System Technology Department
The Randolph County School System Technology Department is dedicated to enhancing the learning experience by infusing technology into the instructional process and to provide the technological support needed for all stakeholders to achieve maximum success.
The role of the technology department is to provide quality service, programs, support, and activities for the purposes of improving student learning, enhancing instructional and administrative effectiveness. The students will use technology to prepare themselves for 21st Century careers.
- The Randolph County School System is committed to improving the educational experience by:
Continuing to upgrade, maintain, and support the wired and wireless network infrastructure.
- Making hardware and software that is up to date available to students, faculty, staff, and administrators
- Provide students with the technology tools needed to develop the technology skills to bridge the gap between secondary educations and the essential skills necessary for college readiness or critical skills needed in career development
- Improve communication among all stakeholders by providing effective communication channels
- Assisting teachers in the integration of technology into the curriculum.
- Utilizing technology to support, develop, and evaluate the professional growth of administrators, faculty, and staff that will result in maximum learning for all students.
Director of Technology
Randolph County School System
Tentative Schedule for Technology Support
Monday - High School
Tuesday - Middle School
Wednesday - Elementary School
Thursday - High School
Friday - Board Office or as needed
The above schedule changes frequently depending on the urgency of need.
We understand every need is important however, events that are critical to the day-to-day operations of an entity take precedent over others.